Although your integration is complete, if you notice a Check from QBO is not picked up by Checkbook's system, please make sure your Check meets these criteria. If you find you made a mistakes, simply cancel the Check and write a new one.
- Vendor that Check is written to has a valid email address saved on his profile.
- Vendor's email address is not the same email as sender of the Check. You can't send a Check to yourself through Checkbook. If you are testing the system, please visit test.checkbook.io
- Check amount is within the Check limits of your account. By default, all new users have a Check limit of $2000/Check and $2000/day. If you would like higher limits, please write to email@example.com
- Date of the Check is the current date of sending. We currently do not support scheduling Checks ahead of time, it is a feature coming soon!
- Check was written less than 5 minutes ago. Our system picks up Checks every 30 minutes from Quickbooks Online, so if your Check was written less than 30 minutes ago, you just need to wait a bit longer.
If you're still facing issues, simply start a Chat with a member of our team, or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org