Although your integration is complete, if you notice a Check from QBO is not picked up by Checkbook's system, please make sure your Check meets these criteria. If you find you made a mistakes, simply cancel the Check and write a new one.
- Vendor that Check is written to has a valid email address saved on his profile.
- Vendor's email address is not the same email as sender of the Check. You can't send a Check to yourself through Checkbook. If you are testing the system, please visit test.checkbook.io
- Check amount is within the Check limits of your account. By default, all new users have a Check limit of $2000/Check and $2000/day. If you would like higher limits, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of the Check is the current date of sending. We currently do not support scheduling Checks ahead of time, it is a feature coming soon!
- Check was written less than 30 minutes ago. Our system picks up Checks every 30 minutes from Quickbooks Online, so if your Check was written less than 30 minutes ago, you just need to wait a bit longer.
If you're still facing issues, simply start a Chat with a member of our team, or write to us at email@example.com