Whether you are responding to a credit return or just want to change where future payments will be deposited, these simple steps will help guide you through it!
- If you haven’t already, please create a password for your account at checkbook.io/reset
- Sign in using your new or existing password and go into settings.
- From settings click the “accounts” tab, then “add account”
- Add a new bank account using manual or instant verification.
For manual verification users: If you plan to only receive checks and not send them, contact us using the chat feature on our website or by emailing email@example.com to let us know and we can verify your account instantly as "deposit only"
- If you are fixing a return, contact us using the chat feature on our website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know a new account has been added. We will then redirect the credits to your newly added account.