Yes, you may track the status of your check to know where in the process yours funds stand.
Click "Dashboard" on the top left-hand corner of the page.
Once in the 'Dashboard', look at the "Status" column of your Check table (as shown above).
The following are what each "Status" means:
- "Unpaid" - Recipient has not yet accepted the Digital Check by selecting a deposit method. The check may be VIODED while it is in this stage.
- "In process" - Recipient has accepted the Digital Check and funds transfer has been initiated. The check may be VIODED while it is in this stage.
- "Void" - The Digital Check has been cancelled by the Sender and no funds have been transferred. Click here for more information.
- "Paid" - Check has successfully been processed & the funds have reached the recipient.
- "Printed" - The recipient has exercised the "Print & Deposit" option and the check has now acquired the status and risks of a traditional Paper Check.
- "Mailed" - The Digital Check has been converted to a Paper Check and sent via USPS. The check has acquired the status and risks of a traditional Paper Check.
- "Expired" - The Digital Check has not been exercised for 90 days or for the time period defined by the Sender. It is no longer exercisable.
- "Failed" - The Digital Check has failed to clear. Click here for more information.
- "Refunded" - The funds were taken from the Sender's Bank Account but not deposited to the Recipient's Bank Account and, therefore, the funds have been refunded to the Sender.